Saturday, July 28, 2012

Welcome to my blog :)

Hello fellow figure skating fans from around the world. :)

The combination of athletic skills with artistic flair got me fascinated with figure skating from the first moment I had the chance to watch this sport.
In early 2012, I started my first blog about figure skating with the posts being written in portuguese. There's not a lot of figure skating info available in portuguese so I wanted to share as much as I could in that language. That blog is named Magia Gelada and here is the link:
http://magiageladapatinagememportugues.blogspot.pt/

Eventhough my main objective was to post info in portuguese, I started to get some feedback from non portuguese speakers. That said I got incentivated to start posting in english.

So, I've decided to keep Magia Gelada as my main blog and to create this one as it's twin posting in english instead. That said, please have in mind that english isn't my 1st language.

Feel free to comment as you wish.

Thanks,
Magia Gelada

No comments:

Post a Comment